SRDR Mühendislik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("SRDR Robotics") fulfills its legal obligations with the utmost care and sensitivity in order to protect the privacy of all your personal data you share and your fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life, in order to provide better service to our valued customers. It has adopted some basic rules to fulfill it. SRDR Robotics aims to protect the justified trust of its customers in SRDR Robotics by acting in accordance with these basic rules.
As SRDR Robotics, in this "Information Form" text, which we have prepared as Data Controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVKK"), the 10th titled "Obligation of the Data Supervisor" and "Rights of the Relevant Person" in the KVKK. Within the framework of Article 11; for what purpose your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, and information about your personal data, requesting correction and other rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK.
Within the scope of KVKK, any updated information about you that you have shared with our company will be considered as "Personal Data" and these data will be stored in the most secure way possible, for the duration required by legal obligations, in accordance with the legislation, procedures and principles stated below, in accordance with the conditions stipulated by the legislation.
a) Data Supervisor
Your personal data in accordance with KVKK; May be processed by SRDR Robotics as "Data Supervisor" within the scope of the following.
Pursuant to the KVKK, your personal data that you have submitted to SRDR Robotics may be recorded, stored, preserved, updated, changed, arranged, shared thirdly by SRDR Robotics within the scope of the purposes described below and within the framework stipulated by the KVKK as the "Data Officer", can be classified and processed.
b) Which Personal Data Will Be Processed By Which Ways
Within the framework of your use of SRDR Robotics's products and services, your personal data listed below are processed through our sales offices, our website and other channels:
· Your clear identity data such as name, surname, TR ID number, date of birth, place of birth
· Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
· All kinds of information, including information on immovables regarding the product / service you purchased, and your payment information related to them,
· Other personal data you personally transmit around your requests, suggestions and complaints,
· If you use our websites, your behavioral and digital track information we have obtained through cookies,
· Your voice conversation recordings kept in accordance with company standards,
· Your camera recording images when you visit our sales offices or workplaces.
SRDR Robotics, with its data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometric and It does not process private personal data such as genetic data.
c) For What Purposes Your Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data listed above;
· Communication with you,
· Execution of contracts signed with the products and services offered,
· Informing about products by means such as e-mail and online advertising,
· Presenting promotional activities related to special campaigns and products / services for you and analyzing your data within the framework of statistics and planning activities,
· Managing customer satisfaction and complaints; our sales offices, our website, etc. the ability to fulfill requests transmitted through channels; conducting customer satisfaction surveys,
· Elimination of problems related to products and services,
· Procurement of services from external sources such as developing products and services and obtaining technology and infrastructure services,
· In accordance with the relevant legislation; Arranging compulsory information and documents within the framework of operation, storing and sharing information requested by public institutions and organizations, fulfilling notification obligations and fulfilling other legal obligations,
· Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures in order to ensure the security of our systems and applications,
· Within the framework of the presentation and development of our products and services, it may be processed for the purposes of sharing information and documents that are essential for the business to be done with our business partners and for other similar purposes.
In addition, the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, the Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No. 6502, the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, the provisions of the secondary legislation regarding the laws, obligations arising from the tax legislation and other authorized public authorities and related In accordance with the provisions of other legislation, your personal data may be processed, transferred to physical and / or electronic archive and information systems of SRDR Robotics and kept under protection both in digital and physical environment.
d) To Whom Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data stated above, within the scope of the Law and related legislation and for the purposes listed above;
· Our business partners and service providers that provide infrastructure and software support that we benefit from and cooperate with,
· Official institutions and organizations such as regulatory and supervisory institutions,
· It can be shared with our business partners, especially third parties, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors, by ensuring data security through confidentiality agreements that include provisions regarding data transfer in accordance with the law and integrity rules and with due regard for the principle of proportionality.
e) Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by SRDR Robotics in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes and in full compliance with the principles specified by the Law, in order to provide products and services and to ensure the proper performance of the rights and obligations regulated under the law.
f) Your Rights as Personal Data Owner
Under the law; To learn whether your personal data has been processed, to request information if your personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their purpose, to know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing. Request notification of the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to the correction and / or deletion or destruction of your personal data in case your personal data are incomplete or inaccurate, and to object in the event that an unfavorable result will arise in case your processed data is processed exclusively through automated systems, In case of damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In this context, your requests included in your applications will be concluded free of charge within the shortest time, within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be requested. If the application is made due to a mistake caused by SRDR Robotics, the fee received will be refunded.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you can submit your request to SRDR Robotics in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board does not determine any method in the current situation, your application must be submitted in writing to SRDR Robotics in accordance with the KVKK. In this framework, the channels and procedures you will submit your application in writing are explained within the scope of Article 11 of SRDR Robotics KVKK.
In accordance with Article 13 of the KVKK, you can send your application request to SRDR Robotics in writing. By filling out the form on our website and adding your identity copy and other contact information, you can send your request to the address "Bağlarbaşı Mahallesi Yonca Sokak No:1 Kat:3/6 34844 Maltepe-İstanbul", to the Customer Relations Department personally, through a notary public, by registered mail or by email@example.com by e-mail to .com e-mail address.
SRDR Robotics reserves the right to amend the application principles and the text of this information and consent due to the changes to be made in the KVKK and other relevant legislation and the principles to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
g) Situations Not Requiring Consent
Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is clearly stipulated in the laws, that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, and that it is mandatory for SRDR Robotics to fulfill its legal obligation as a data controller. Personal data without explicit consent in cases where data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of SRDR Robotics, which is the data controller, provided that it is made public by the person concerned, has the right to work.
SRDR MÜHENDİSLİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Learn more about the unique capabilities of SRDR Robotics. Contact us immediately, let's evaluate the situation together and let your projects come to life.